VIP SUPPORTER MEMBERSHIP
LIVE LOVE ART. Become a member.
When you become a member of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, you'll benefit from all kinds of sweet perks. For $95, you can become a VIP Supporter. At this level, you receive all of the benefits of the “Friend of the Festival” membership, and more! Register today to get more out of your festival experience and support the festival's year round 501(c)(3) nonprofit mission of arts and education.
Elevate your Cherry Creek Arts Festival Experience
An elegant way to celebrate your 4th of July weekend, and a great gift for friends, family and visiting guests!
As a VIP Supporter of the Festival, you receive the following benefits with your membership:
- Festival VIP Club access all 3-days (July 5, 6, 7, 2013) of at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
- Transferable 3-day Festival VIP Club access, good for one meal daily, featuring private and elegant dining, comfort and first-class accommodations. **Festival VIP Club hours: 10a--4p daily, Lunch served 11a--2p
- Poster Signing Party Invitation
- Opening Night Celebration Invitation
- Complimentary 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine
- Complimentary Arts Festival Commemorative Poster ($30 value -- ROLLED)
- 10% discount on Grand Tasting tickets for Cherry Creek North Food & Wine
Festival VIP Club membership includes Friend of the Festival-level membership benefits:
- Buy one, get one drink coupon for use at the 2013 Cherry Creek Arts Festival, July 5, 6, or 7*
- Discount on Festival merchandise
- Access to the Members Lounge on site at the Festival, enjoy shaded dining areas, special Beer Garden Stage views and gain access to luxury member bathrooms.
- Membership discounts at participating Cherry Creek North merchant locations**
- E-newsletter and special offers
ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival takes place July 5, 6, 7, 2013
(Friday, Saturday, Sunday), in Denver’s Cherry Creek North Shopping District, from 2nd to 3rd Avenues, on the seven streets between Columbine and Steele Streets.
What is the Cherry Creek Arts Festival?
The Arts Festival weekend event is a world-class and award-winning celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts, and enjoys an attendance of 350,000 visitors over the course of the 3-day event. The CCAF, since 1991, gives patrons the FREE, rare and special opportunity to meet and talk with international visual artists, sample fine cuisine, enjoy live musical performances and artist demonstrations, and entertain their families with interactive ‘ARTivities.’
Admission to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival is absolutely FREE.
Information available at www.CherryArts.org and 303.355.2787
Tuesday, July 2 7pm-10pm Free "ART PARTY!" preview of 2013 artists: JW Marriott 150 Clayton Ln
Friday, July 5 10am-8pm
Saturday, July 6 10am-8pm
Sunday, July 7 10am-8pm
Festival Nights: Music at the Beer Garden:
The sun goes down and the fun turns up!
Friday, July 6 8pm-10pm
Saturday, July 7 8pm-10pm
A reserved and less crowded period for seniors, individuals with mobility concerns and their companions. Please note: the Cherry Creek Arts Festival is fully accessible during all hours to all disabled visitors and senior citizens.
Sunday, July 7 9am-10am
* One coupon per membership purchased. Good for one drink purchase, redeemable exclusively at Cherry Arts 365 Members-only Lounge during the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, July 5, 6, 7, 2013.
**Visit cherryarts.org/365 for information on participating merchants and related offers and discounts.
When & Where
Cherry Creek Arts Festival
For three days during the July 4th holiday weekend since 1991, Colorado's signature cultural event is presented in Denver's Cherry Creek North. The festival is a world-class and award-winning celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts and enjoys an annual attendance of 350,000 visitors. Special exhibits, art and culinary demonstrations, and interactive family activities on “Artivity Avenue” complement the festival experience.
Along with the annual civic event, the Cherry Creek Arts Festival's 501(c)(3) non-profit mission provides art education and outreach programs schools statewide and year-round.