VIP Lunch: eFolder BDR for AppAssure Briefing at Morton's, Orange County
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (PST)
Santa Ana, CA
Dell AppAssure and eFolder are pleased to invite you to a private lunch briefing on the new eFolder BDR for AppAssure. This gathering of MSPs and solution providers at Morton's is an ideal opportunity for a firsthand briefing on the winning combination of Dell AppAssure software and eFolder services.
During this delicious lunch, eFolder will share how MSPs can immediately leverage eFolder BDR and cloud services to deliver the most powerful, profitable, and complete backup and disaster recovery service offering in the market today.
You will learn:
- How AppAssure and eFolder work uniquely together
- How to deliver a complete bundle to your clients, with a BDR appliance, software,
and cloud services
- Why powerful new features in AppAssure V5 now enable public cloud replication at scale
- How MSPs can profit from adding cloud replication and cloud recovery to every client install
- Why eFolder is the ideal partner for MSPs looking to store their AppAssure client images
in the cloud
Seating is limited. Act now.
We have selected Morton's for a mouthwatering lunch venue.
- Arrive promptly at 12:00 PM
- There is plenty of complimentary parking at the restaurant
- The lunch will end promptly at 1:15 PM
- A caesar salad will start, with a trio of desserts to finish; please select your entree
- Host: Ted Hulsy, VP of Marketing, eFolder
- Please call me if you have any questions: 415-235-6087, email@example.com
When & Where
eFolder is a leading supplier of cloud data protection, business continuity, and cloud file sync solutions for MSPs, solution providers, and VARs. eFolder’s products include eFolder Backup, eFolder BDR, and Anchor from eFolder. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please call 800-352-0248 or visit http://www.efolder.net.
This event is designed to educate business owners and senior personnel from MSPs, solution providers, and VARs. This seminar is inappropriate for end-user IT personnel. eFolder reserves the right to approve or revoke any event registrations at its sole discretion.