VIP Lunch: Cloud File Sync Briefing at Morton's, Great Neck, NY
Thursday, November 21, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EST)
Great Neck, NY
eFolder and Anchor are pleased to invite you to a private lunch briefing on the new Anchor sync and share software platform. This gathering of MSPs and solution providers at Morton's is an ideal opportunity for a firsthand briefing on the business opportunity of delivering cloud file sync services to your clients.
During this delicious lunch, eFolder and Anchor will share how MSPs can immediately leverage the Anchor product to deliver a business-class, secure, and channel-ready file sync solution.
You will learn:
- About the data leakage and security risks of today's consumer-grade file sync solutions
- How to provide anytime, anywhere access to work files across PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Why MSPs and VARs need a solution with strong security and control features
- How to immediately cloud-enable a client's existing file server
- Why features such as true multi-tenancy and branding are so essential to MSPs
- How to price and package a service offering to your clients
Seating is limited. Act now. Current eFolder partners are kindly requested to limit registrations to a maximum of two personnel.
We have selected Morton's for a mouthwatering lunch venue.
- Arrive promptly at 12:00 PM
- There is plenty of complimentary valet parking at the restaurant
- The lunch will end promptly at 1:15 PM
- A caesar salad will start, with a trio of desserts to finish; please select your entree
- Host: Ted Hulsy, VP of Marketing, eFolder
- Please call me if you have any questions: 678-888-0700 x151, email@example.com
When & Where
eFolder is a leading supplier of cloud data protection, business continuity and cloud file sync solutions for MSPs, cloud service providers, system integrators, and VARs. eFolder’s products include eFolder Backup, eFolder BDR, eFolder Anchor, and eFolder Cloudfinder, the only cloud-to-cloud backup service for Salesforce, Box, Google Apps, and Office 365. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. For more information, please call 800-352-0248 or visit http://www.efolder.net.