VIOLENT BLUE Theatrical Premiere
Friday, January 7, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PST)
Culver City, CA
Cinema Epoch presents the U.S. theatrical premiere of VIOLENT BLUE, directed by Gregory Hatanaka, starring Silvia Suvadova, Jesse Hlubik, Barry O'Rourke, Andrea Harrison, Garret Sato and Nick Mancuso.
Hosted by Douglas Dunning
Culver Plaza Theatres
9919 Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA.
(Across the street from Sony Studios and the Kirk Douglas Theatre)
Red Carpet: 6:30pm
Cast & crew in attendance
Afterparty to follow and is limited to 75 guests and party tickets will be handed out on a first come first served basis. Therefore, please purchase your tickets in advance if you can.
And if you are unable to make the opening night, the film runs daily throughout the week. We hope you'll be able to make it to one of the screenings. Showtimes at http://www.culverplazatheatres.com/.
* Due to the mature nature of this film, no one under 17 will be admitted unless accompanied by an adult guardian.
An obsessed musician finds herself at the mercy of her sadistic ex-husband in this drama from director Gregory Hatanaka. Katarina is searching for the inspiration to finish her latest symphony when her brother Ondrej, a reclusive inventor, incurs the wrath of some rather unseemly financiers. Later locked in an enormous cage by her unstable ex-husband, Katarina recaptures her creativity after having a near-death experience and encountering a group of malevolent strangers.
Directed by Gregory Hatanaka ("Mad Cowgirl," "Until The Night")
- Silvia Suvadova ("Kolya," "Polanski: Unauthorized")
- Jesse Hlubik ("I Know Who Killed Me," "Masters Of Horror: Sick Girl," "May")
- Barry O'Rourke ("Viva," "Mad Cowgirl")
- Andrea Harrison ("True Blood," "Greek")
- Garret Sato ("Hawaii Five-O," "Only The Brave")
- Nick Mancuso ("Under Siege," "Rapid Fire," "Nightwing")
Presented in VITAPHONE and POLYVISION
Happy New Year!!!!