Less conference, more retreat! April 10 - 13, 2012
Click on link above for schedule and map of YMCA grounds.
This is event is for worship pastors, worship leaders, music directors, worship directors and all who lead or oversee worship in their local church.
It is with great pleasure that I invite you to the 14th annual worship leaders retreat @ Estes Park. In 1999, I contacted some of my closest friends and fellow worship leaders about an idea I had to get together in Estes Park for a time of fellowship and growth, and to simply "retreat" for a few days. So many years later, I'm amazed at how God has used the Rocky Mountain Worship Leaders Retreat (formerly the National Worship Leaders Retreat) to refresh, encourage, heal, and equip hundreds of churches and worship leaders throughout the country. The main outflow of this event, however, has been the countless relationships that have been formed and strengthened over the years. Many times as worship leaders, we find ourselves facing unique challenges in the church world that leave us feeling overwhelmed and at times, isolated. The Rocky Mountain Worship Leaders Retreat is designed to gather worship leaders from all over the country in a safe relaxing environment. Together we'll build community, learn from others who may be experiencing similar situations, have plenty of down time, have a lot of fun and most of all, hear from God!
* price includes 3 nights lodging and 6 meals for one person.
* no refunds after April 1st, 2012. (transportation not included)
Why you should attend:
- This is an established event started by Randy McCoy with the first retreat held in January of 1999. Hundreds of worship leaders, worship pastors, music directors and others have attended. Come join this community!
- Powerful worship times with skilled worship leaders. Some you know and others you will know.
- Training opportunities on a variety of topics. Join the helpful afternoon training sessions led by experienced and skilled presenters.
Songwriting for worship
What every worship leader should know about audio
Leading and facilitating encounter worship
- Plenty of down time and a schedule that gives you time to “hang out” as well as rest or initiate new relationships with like-minded people.
- The Rocky Mountains in spring! Need I say more? Estes Park is one of the most beautiful places in the US and the YMCA of the Rockies is a legendary retreat center hosting many large and small events over the past 100 years.
- Hear from God. This may be the most important part of this event. This is a great time to refocus, reenergize and refresh your calling and vision as well as receive personal prayer. Our small group time has historically been one of the most powerful aspects of this retreat.
Worship Next is proud to sponsor this event. We exist to train, develop, encourage and inspire worship leaders and the general worship community. We primarily do this through events and onsite consulting, coaching and training.