Vine: Create Quick Social Videos to Market Your Brand (Webcast)
Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Bring your Twitter efforts to life with this popular video app
Since its launch in January 2013, Vine has added sound and motion to Twitter, making microblogging even more fun and interactive. These six-second videos are a great way to get noticed on the web and get the word out about your brand, project, or business.
In this webcast, Gemma Craven, executive vice president and New York group director of Social@Ogilvy, will show you how her team has used Vine to demonstrate tricky concepts and bring information to life for brands like State Street asset management and Twitter’s own ad API. She’ll show you what works and what doesn’t work on Vine and answer your questions about how to make the video app work for you and your brand.
You'll learn how to:
- Create Vine videos that will stand out and get noticed
- Choose effective content and visuals that will work for your audience
- Write a script, storyboard, and shoot your video
- Use mentions and hashtags to draw attention to your Vines on Twitter
- Embed Vine posts on the web to enhance your site
How this works:
- You'll participate in a live video discussion with an expert speaker who will provide insights, case studies, and real-world examples of strategies that have worked
- You'll have the chance to ask questions and get advice from the speaker in real time
- You'll receive a copy of the speaker's presentation slides and access to a recording of the presentation
Mediabistro is the leading provider of jobs, news, education, events, and research for the media industry. Our mission is to help media professionals succeed and grow in their careers as we provide them with opportunities to acquire new positions, knowledge, skills, and connections.