View from the Top
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tuesday, April 15 | 5 p.m.
The Summit Club | 15 W. Sixth St.
30th floor of Bank of America Center
$25 to attend | Includes cocktails, heavy appetizers
View from the Top is a rare vertical networking opportunity that allows TYPros members to meet and interact directly with some of the top business leaders and CEOs in the Tulsa region.
Don’t miss this chance to build invaluable relationships with some of the region’s top movers and shakers as TYPros takes networking from horizontal to vertical, allowing its members to make powerful contacts with business leaders and open avenues for future career growth.
Attendees will speak in small groups with area CEOs, learn about how they achieved their success and ask questions in a rotating “speed networking” format. Attendees should come prepared with questions for the CEOs they wish to meet.
Business leaders attending are:
- Steve Bradshaw, CEO of BOK Financial
- Wade Edmundson, CEO of Commerce Bank
- John Bowen, VP at Cox Communications
- Carey Baker, CEO of Part-Time Pros
- Alan Armstrong, CEO of Williams
- Elliot Nelson, owner of McNellie’s Group
- Teri Aulph of Teri Aulph Consulting
- Tori Snyder of The Mayo Hotel & Residences
- Jeff Dunn of Mill Creek Lumber and Supply Co.
- Pete Patel, CEO of Promise Hotels
When & Where
Tulsa's Young Professionals
The mission of Tulsa's Young Professionals is to attract and retain young talent in the Tulsa metro region while also establishing Tulsa’s next generation of business and community leaders.