Video Practice for the Crowdfunding Curious
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
In 2012, IndieGoGo campaigns with a video raised 114% more funding than those without a video!
Regardless of the platform, you know you need a video but.... where to begin? Play with the possibility of starting your video TODAY!
Come to this workshop, and start your video in a fun & supportive environment! You'll even have the option to receive your footage for free.
- Explore successful videos on various crowdfunding platforms
- Tune into the essence of your project & link this to the most effective ingredients for your pitch video
- Hear the first-hand scoop from successful campaigners
- Play with the possibility of starting your video, sketching out an initial script through a guided excercise.
- Lights, Cameras, Action! Pitch your project to the group with the camera rolling
- Ponder the possibility of taking your pitch video to the next step. We'll finish the workshop by exploring the overall process of creating your pitch video and how to go from zero to a polished video in short time.
Please bring your event brite ticket with you by paper or electronically.
This event is sponsored by Tree Ring Productions and is located at Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC) on the 2nd floor.
Questions? Contact Beverly Markiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC)
2727 Mariposa Street
Tree Ring Productions
Tree Ring Productions creates crowdfunding videos for individual changemakers, grassroots organizations, and non-profits. We are film makers with a passion for planting trees. For each project completed, a tree is planted. The Bay Area is our home.