San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Break Away from the Competition
Show Them You're the Best
Attract the Best Clients and Charge More
Do It All With Video!
Video is the ideal medium to showcase your talent, build excitement for your event, promote your cause, or preserve precious memories. It’ll do the work of a thousand photos, and YouTube is the perfect outlet for the job. Get found online by learning how to get started with video and building a presence on the number two search engine for free.
Small and intimate setting with lots of individual attention.
Limited to 10 people. Hands-On Training.
Implementation! You'll leave this training with something!
- Uncover show ideas from the work you do every day.
- Explore recording equipment and software for creating and editing video.
- Discover simple techniques for planning and organizing each project upfront.
- Learn where to promote videos that will help build traffic to your sites.
- Create graphics in PowerPoint for everything you'll need (the flyer below was created in PowerPoint!).
- Edit and produce your video using Windows Movie Maker.
- Explore other video editing software for going to another level.
- Create and build your YouTube channel and add interactivity with annotations, playlists, and social media connections.
We'll take breaks as needed.
- Arrive and set up
- Review, Getting Started with Videos
- (An eSeminar on this topic will occur before the training.)
- You'll be able to attend live at a date TBD.
- Or watch the recording at your convenience.)
- Use PowerPoint to Create Graphics and Animation for Videos
- See sample PowerPoint video that's used as a closer.
- Lunch and Discussion
- Editing Videos - Produce with Windows Live Writer.
- Build Your YouTube Channel
EARN $$CASH BY PROMOTING THIS TRAINING
Join our Affiliate Program and use your coded link to send to your connections. When they click your link and register, you'll receive $25.00 within 5 days after the training. Thank you!
What You Will Need
- An Internet-ready laptop with PowerPoint loaded. If you want to create a video using PowerPoint, you'll need version 2010. Otherwise, any version will work.
Don't forget your cord, external mouse, and mouse pad.
- Two or three videos that are 2-10 minutes long saved on your computer or accessible online (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.). You'll learn ways to do this during the Webinar prior to the training. You should hold the full copyright to the videos.
If you're not able to record videos prior to coming to this bootcamp, we'll do so during the breaks.
- Ability to be away from your cell phone. We'll take breaks so you can check messages and email.
- Refunds are given if you cancel your registration at least ten (10) working days before start date (minus a 25% administration fee). After that, you may send someone in your place, but you must let us know in advance. You will not be able to use payment for a future class because no-shows cost us a seat. We must do this to keep this training affordable.
- This is an adult event (or mature teens). No exceptions. Please do not cause any embarrassment for either party and adhere to this policy.
- Recording of any kind is prohibited. Sessions in this training will be recorded for your future viewing.
- Dress is business or business casual, whichever is more comfortable for you. You'll want to look your best for recording.
- The event will be videotaped. Your registering for this event gives us permission to use your image.
- The event is fragrance-free, please.
(former address lists Phoenix Blvd)
Room Rates in $70 per night range
Newly renovated and under new management
Peggy Duncan is a personal productivity expert and the founder of The Digital Breakthroughs Institute, a productivity and technology training center in Atlanta, Georgia. She travels internationally helping busy people spend less time working but get more done.
She is the author of Conquer Email Overload with Outlook 2007; The Time Management Memory Jogger™; Just Show Me Which Button to Click! in PowerPoint 2007. Booklets include: Shameless Self-Promotion: Do-It-Yourself SEO; Get Organized At Work and Make It Easy; Computer Magic in Word 2007; and Up to Speed on Your BlackBerry.
Peggy has appeared on NPR, CNN, TODAY, Black Enterprise Business Report, the US Virgin Islands PBS affiliate, and Good Day Atlanta. Her expertise has been cited in Fortune Small Business, O-The Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, Essence, Fitness, Self, Men’s Health, Black Enterprise, Entrepreneur, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Wall Street Journal, and a whole lot more. She was formally trained at IBM where she was recognized by the chairman for streamlining processes that saved the company close to a million dollars a year.
Peggy's YouTube Channel
http://YouTube.com/user/digitalbreakthroughs Check out our how-to computer videos.
When & Where
Peggy Duncan, Personal Productivity Expert
Peggy Duncan travels internationally speaking to audiences on organization, time management, and technology. She's founder and lead trainer at TheDBI.com, a membership site with video tutorials focusing on productivity with technology (or as she says "PRODUCTECHVITY."
Peggy was formally trained at IBM and was recognized by the chairman for streamlining processes that saved her department close to a million dollars a year.