Victory Swing Session Saison Official Release @ Ott's Medford, NJ
Friday, February 22, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
Pete from Victory will be at Ott's Medford Restaurant celebrating our new spring seasonal, Swing Session Saison along with some other special beers on tap. Come out for a great time and live music.
• Swing Session Saison – 4.5% abv. Swing represents a blend of American and European brewing traditions, made with both whole flower US-grown and German noble hops, and an heirloom Belgian farmhouse yeast strain. Swing is brewed with wheat, rye, oat and barley malt, as well as peppercorns and lemon zest, to evoke an herbaceous, bright, citric and robust yet eminently refreshing character at 4.5% ABV.
• Victory NATO IPA – 7.0% abv. Our truly unique combination of worldly ingredients meld beautifully to create a extremely drinkable IPA. The blend of hops creates a well-balanced bitterness featuring citrus and piney notes. Just as the North Atlantic Treaty Organization formed to bring nations together for a collective purpose, we melded ingredients from those NATO nations – malts and kolsch yeast from Germany and American, UK and German hops.
• Ranch DIPA – 9.0% abv. A full nose of lush, fruity hop aroma greets you as you take your first sip of this powerful ale. Fistfuls of American whole flower hops deliver a firm bitterness that is tempered by enticing fruit flavors. These flavors combine harmoniously with toasted malt undertones. This beer uses a single varietal whole flower hop from the Yakima Valley of Washington State. Also dry hopped with the same hop varietal.
• Headwaters Pale Ale – 5.1% abv. This softly herbal and aromatically arousing pale beautifully integrates the natural ingredients of malted barley, whole flower hops and yeast, all orchestrated by pristine water. Our brewery is blessed with exceptionally pure water that travels just over a dozen wooded miles to reach our brewery. Having worked with watershed advocacy groups since our inception, we value our headwaters, and proudly present this refreshing pale ale where even the water is a star.
• Golden Monkey – 9.5% abv. Strong and sensual, this golden, Belgian-style ale glows. The richness of German malts and Belgian yeast are tempered by a sparkling approach and oval light body. Abundant herbal, fruity notes make this one to savor