Veterans Information Program (VIP), A Mega Benefits Information Fair for Alamo Region Veterans & Families
Saturday, November 17, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
San Antonio, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Active Military Members, Veterans & Families:
The Alamo Region's Got Your Six.
The service providers of the Alamo Region want to make sure you take advantage of the benefits you’ve earned for you and your family.
Join us at the Mega Benefits Information Fair to find out what your community can do for you.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
(Grantham Gathering Center)
3233 N. St. Mary’s Street
San Antonio, TX 78212
At Bus Stop #23619
· This event is for all Veterans (Guard, Reserve, Active Duty, retiree, & those in career transition) and their family (spouse, significant other, and caregivers)
· Discover your benefits regarding...
· Education & Training
· Federal, State & County Benefits
· Community Based Military & Veteran Service Providers
· Professional resume review & consulting available
· On-site VA enrollment (Bring DD214)
· On-site Texas Veterans Commission enrollment on WorkinTexas.com
· Door prizes & refreshments
· Over 70 exhibitors
Refer questions to: David Patrick●email@example.com● (210) 259-9867
Exhibitors can register for a free table with Norma Gutierrez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Alliance for Veterans and Families
"Community Partners for Veterans"