You are finally ready to jump in and see what everyone is talking about. In this introductory class, we’ll walk you through the two leading social networks—Facebook and Twitter. In two hours, you will learn how to:
• Understand how each social network works and what distinguishes them.
• Set up a profile on each social network.
• Find friends, family, colleagues and peers on each social network.
• Customize your privacy settings on each social network.
• Share links, photos and videos on each social network.
• Incorporate social media into your daily life.
So that we can jump right in together, you should have already registered accounts with Facebook and Twitter.
While a wifi-enabled laptop is not required, we recommend that you bring one so that you can follow along with our presentation. We'll also be providing handouts and a link to our online tutorial as well.
Coffee and refreshments will also be served.
This seminar is limited to 20 people and is held at Tribune Tower in conference room 3A. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the session and check in at the main lobby.
This class is taught by Kat Bockli, who is a corporate trainer and the operations manager of 435 Digital.
When & Where
435 Digital is a consulting group that specializes in social media strategy, SEO, web design and customized training sessions.
Our group is comprised of experts from across Tribune Company. For more information, please go to 435Digital.com.