San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A Few All-Access Passes are still available (Register Above).
Come see where entrepreneurship and education converge.
Entrepreneurs and educators are changing the way we grow. And this December 11, we're bringing the most innovative startups, teachers, and life-long learners under one roof.
We've partnered with three education-focused organizations to help us celebrate in style at The Conrad in downtown Indianapolis. Join us Wednesday evening to connect in person and learn about new technology and strategies that are changing the way we learn and grow.
An Action-Packed Night of Learning and Celebration:
- 6:00 PM: Doors Open
- 10 founders showcase their startups (details below)
- Food & Drink Provided
- 7:00 PM: Presentations begin
- Matt Hunckler, founder of Verge
- Chris Gray, founder of Track Ahead
- Gerry Hays, professor at Indiana University and Serial Entrepreneur
- 7:30 PM: Investor Panel (details below)
- 8:00 PM: Education Celebration with more than 10 founder tables open
Investor Panel: What We Should Learn About Funding
- Ryan Pfenninger, Managing Partner at Exit 31 Capital and Serial Entrepreneur
- Chris Baggott, Angel Investor and Serial Entrepreneur
- Ting Gootee, Vice President of Investments at Elevate Ventures
- Ezra Galston, VC at Chicago Ventures
We're excited to bring a select group of founders together to share what they've learned over the past year, especially as they conclude a special two-day founder education workshop.
Startup Exhibitors/Presenters Include:
Lean more about some of the presenting founders on the Verge blog.
When & Where
Alec is the lead organizer of Verge Indy, the technology startup platform that connects tech founders, talent and investors with knowledge, resources, and each other. Alec is also executive director at Verge Startups, the network of local technology startup communities that's helping entrepreneurs achieve more throughout Indiana and the Midwest.