VEHICLE REGISTRATION :: AUTOCON :: LOS ANGELES 2012
Saturday, July 21, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM (PDT)
This year, AutoCon will be highlighting a full floor of the nation's most famous vehicle builds, brands, businesses, magazines and media photographers. As an AutoCon registered vehicle, you will be given the option to have your vehicle judged for awards or parked to simply display. Whether you are a single vehicle, club, forum, shop or team, AutoCon welcomes you!
If you are showing with a group or team and have specific ideas in mind for your display space, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AutoCon will feature company products and vehicles on the drive-up main stage throughout the duration of the event. Get in touch with us if you would like to reserve stage time in front of our audience, media and perhaps a Q&A session with John Nadari, the former editor in chief of 'Super Street Magazine'.
Saturday, July 21, 2012
Santa Anita Park
285 W Huntington Drive
Arcadia, CA 91007
VEHICLE ROLL-IN HOURS
7:00AM - 11:00AM
12:00PM - 7:00PM
· Hundreds of modified, luxury and exotic vehicles on display.
· Drive-up main stage with new vehicle debuts and live interviews.
· '100 Booths' - featuring everything automotive and beyond.
· Thousands of people!
· Gourmet food-trucks
· Meet and greet dozens of industry spokes models.
· Live on-stage entertainment (all day).
· Product giveaways and raffles by the hour.
· Exclusive discounted clothing and parts sales.
· Live photo shoot sessions by today's largest magazine publications.
· Guest speakers and industry leaders on-stage.
· Much more..
· Get connected!
AWARD CLASSES 5 foot, 4 foot & 3 foot trophies
*Subject to change without notice.
· Acura (1st – 3rd)
· Audi (1st – 3rd) [newly added]
· BMW (1st – 3rd)
· Honda (1st – 3rd)
· Infiniti (1st – 3rd)
· Lexus (1st – 3rd)
· Mazda (1st – 3rd)
· Mercedes (1st – 3rd)
· Mitsubishi (1st – 3rd)
· Nissan (1st – 3rd)
· Other [Fiat-Kia-Hyundai-Mini] (1st – 3rd) [newly added]
· Scion (1st – 3rd)
· Subaru (1st – 3rd)
· Toyota (1st – 3rd)
CHOICE AWARDS 5 foot trophy
· Editors Choice [publishing company]
OVERALL AWARDS | BEST IN CLASS 5 foot, 4 foot, & 3 foot trophies
· 2011 | 2012 Vehicle Build
· Domestic Vehicle (1st-3rd)
· Elite Vehicle (1st – 3rd)
· Engineered | Performance
· European (1st – 3rd)
· Finest Vehicle Overall [best in show]
· Hybrid Vehicle [newly added]
· JDM Vehicle
· Luxury | VIP (1st – 3rd)
· Old School Vehicle
· Stance [air] (1st – 3rd)
· Stance [static] (1st – 3rd)
· Vehicle Body-work | Exterior
· Vehicle Paint
· Vehicle Vinyl Wrap [newly added]
· Vendor | Shop Vehicle
TEAM AWARDS 6 foot, 5 foot & 4 foot trophies
· Finest Team Representation [most cars/ members registered]
· Finest Forum Support (1st – 3rd)
· Finest Team Overall (1st – 3rd)
MORE CLASS INFO
· Award classes will be added/ updated as more vehicles register.
· To request a category/class by email: email@example.com
· Categories/ classes are subject to change without notice.
This is an ALL-AGE event. FREE admission for children under 12 years of age (must be accompanied by an adult).
Please keep in mind that this is a family (all-age) event, so we ask that you dress appropriately. Dress code will be enforced, if deemed inappropriate. We reserve the right to deny entry to anyone.
Security officials may wand individuals for metal objects/ weapons, upon entry. Wanding with metal detectors is to ensure the safety of our attendees. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
The event will happen Rain or Shine. Weather temperatures can reach the 90’s, so please dress accordingly and be prepared. We will do our best to provide misters and tents throughout the event.
TERMS & GUIDELINES
· After your registration, you are required to email two (2) photos of your vehicle to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Your registration is NOT COMPLETE until you have submitted the two (2) photos.
· Your submitted vehicle photos may be used for AutoCon marketing purposes (flyers-magazine coverage-partner websites).
· Vehicle roll-in will take place at Gate #1 between the hours of 7:00AM-11:00AM.
· Before rolling into the venue and setting-up, you must report to the 'Check-In' tent (at Gate #1) to redeem your two (2) event wristbands.
· You will not be allowed in without a fastened wristband (for you & your passenger).
· Official vehicle roll-in times will also be emailed to you, prior to the event.
· ALL vehicles & teams must arrive on time to ensure a faster and smoother roll-in.
· The main gates will close at exactly 11:00AM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
· You are not allowed to sell merchandise (w/ out registering for a booth).
· You and your vehicle may be selected to shoot (on-stage) with one of our media magazine partners.
· It is a minimum requirement to have at least five (6) vehicles, in order to qualify for team awards.
· We encourage all of you to bring out your best banners, flags and/or display for representation purposes.
· Canopies/ tents/ chairs/ coolers will be allowed. ALCOHOL IS PROHIBITED.
· By submitting your registration order, you are agreeing to AutoCon Events LLC's TERMS & GUIDELINES.
GOT A QUESTION?
Visit our FAQ page, where you will find the answers to most of your event-related questions.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.