Vegan Holiday Cooking with Dr. Ruby & Jewell-Tasting Dinner & Live Webcast!
Sunday, November 17, 2013 from 5:00 PM to 7:30 PM (EST)
Vegan Dinner Tasting Menu:
- Beet Ravioli (raw) with Cream Sauce
- Mushroom Stuffing with Gravy
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/Cherry Tomatoes
- Creamy Celeriac Soup
- Mixed Green Cranberry Salad
- Mini Sweet Potato Cakes!
- Chocolate-dipped coconut macaroons
At this event you will:
- Learn how to make delicious, healthy alternative dishes for the holidays that are sure to be winners for everyone.
- Learn secret recipe that can be added to every dish to make your meals taste even better.
- Learn how to use your holiday foods dishes for personal healing and health.
- Participate in live on-line demonstrations and ask questions.
- Eat and enjoy the prepared food at the end of the event.
- Make friends and get connected to other vegan friendly individuals.
- Receive one-of-a-kind recipes to take home.
Join chef, Jewell Elliott, founder of The Living Well Institute and Dr. Ruby, from The Veggie Chest as they shares healthy, delicious and one-of-kind dishes at this fun and interactive event.
Jewell is a practicing attorney who has dedicated her life to educating, inspiring and empowering individuals to get and stay healthy using holistic methods. She firmly believes all dis-ease is curable and food is the key. Good food heals. Join in this healthy revolution.
Dr. Ruby founded the Veggie Chest, an online show where she demonstrates how to make unique and tasty vegan dishes. She is now a guest on the Food Channel where she teaches how food can taste good and be good for you.
Join us online for Free by registering now.
Join us in person for a chance to meet Dr. Ruby and Jewell.
Email us at: email@example.com for more information.
View scenes from last year's broadcast at: http://www.rubylathon.com/Pages/Recipes.aspx
When & Where
Dr. Ruby Lathon
Certified Holistic Nutrition Consultant
Dr. Ruby Lathon is a holistic nutrition coach and advocate for plant-based nutrition. Dr. Lathon inspires with a powerful story of recovering from thyroid cancer through alternative treatment focused on a whole foods, plant-based diet. Dr. Ruby is host of The Veggie Chest with Dr. Ruby, a plant-based cooking show featured on the FoodChannel.com. Read more at: www.RubyLathon.com.
Jewell Elliott, Esq.
CEO & Founder of The Living Well Institute
The Living Well Institute is a non-profit that inspires and assists people to achieve healthy, happy and abundant lives. We provide health and wellness education, programs, services and resources, all uniquely designed to promote the healing of mind, body and spirit.
We believe that we are all interconnected and that by healing ourselves, we heal our communities.
PYNKE Stiletto Vets