Separate server, storage, and network fabric is old school architecture that's complex, expensive, and difficult to manage. Converged compute and data on a single platform with linear scalability is a home run for VDI as well as big data and enterprise application virtualization.
Join us for this hands-on, technical VDI Design Workshop where everything from choosing the right broker to zero clients and multi-site design will be discussed and analyzed. Bring your VDI design scenario and be part of a live design discussion where you'll learn:
- Key considerations when choosing a VDI solution
- How to make VDI cost effective — start small and easily expand
- How to grow from pilot to production without any changes to your architecture
- How customers are leveraging a converged platform in their deployments
- Key insights from a VDI consultant — both success and horror stories
Plus, you'll have the opportunity to network and exchange ideas over lunch with other IT experts implementing VDI.