San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Kids ages 3 1/2 thru entering 3rd grade will explore SonTreasure Island, where treasure seekers will play island games, create colorful crafts and enjoy tropical snacks. Most importantly, they will discover the rich treasure of God’s love through the life of Jesus.
VBS is a week-long morning program (9 am to 12 noon each day).
To register, please purchase the ticket(s) on this website AND email the completed medical release form(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 26, 2014. The medical release form can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rncdfljno5z4cbx/Medical%20Release%20Form.pdf
Incomplete medical release forms will be placed on our wait list. Medical release forms without payment in full will be placed on our wait list.
For registration questions contact EJ at email@example.com
Scholarships available! Please email us to apply.
We need volunteers! If you would like to serve the week of VBS or help with preperations, please contact EJ, VBS Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
My Father's House Church: Newsong Pasadena
My Father’s House welcomes all people who seek a spiritual home and authentic relationships. Therefore, we are committed to a culturally and generationally diverse community of believers.
To restore loving relationships through experiencing God’s Father heart.
“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; and trust also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms…I am going there to prepare a place for you…I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.” John 14:1-3
• People motivated by love
• Relationships energized by faith
• Unity inspired by hope
1. We value people. The church is the people. Therefore, we believe people are more valuable than institutions, buildings, and organizational structures. (John 3:16; 10:11-17)
2. We value relationships. Relationship is core to our way of doing ministry. Ministries should flow out of healthy relationships. Therefore, we value loving relationships more than ministries, programs, or projects. (John 13:34; I John 4:7-8)
3. We value unity and celebrate diversity. Through love and mutual submission, we will strive for unity. And when there is unity, we believe God’s glory is manifested in his church. Therefore, the unity of the church is more valuable than goals, visions, or callings. (John 17:22)
4. We value families. Healthy families are the foundation of a healthy church. Therefore, we encourage families to worship together, stay together, and grow together. (Ephesians 5:21-6:4)
5. We champion young people. Young people are the future of the church. We value their passion, idealism, and innovation. (Mark 10:14)
6. We cherish our past. We value our elders and their wisdom. We are committed to preserving and continuing time-honored, biblical, and relevant traditions of our forefathers. By standing on their shoulders, we are to strive to reach higher for the glory of God. (Proverbs 1:7-9)
7. We value hospitality. We are called to show kindness to strangers and wanderers, especially those who have become homeless for the cause of the gospel. In addition, we are called to show mercy and compassion to the needy. (Matt. 25:34-40; Heb. 13:2; 3 John 1:5-6)
8. We value compassion. We are committed to emulating the heart and life of Christ by ministering to his people in a non-judgmental, compassionate way. We believe that the message of the love of the Father and the grace of Jesus Christ shown at the cross motivates people and transforms lives. (John 8:1-11)
9. We value volunteers. In addition to pastors, missionaries, and teachers in the church, God also has called every believer to share the gospel, shepherd, teach, and serve. We are committed to finding, equipping, and releasing volunteers to minister to God’s people. (Romans 12:3-8)
10. We value small communities. Real transformation and community happen often in small groups. Therefore, we believe in house churches that regularly meet to fellowship. (Acts 2:42-47)
11. We value prayer. We are committed to the ministry of the Holy Spirit and his gifts. We believe we can have a personal relationship with God as we listen to, talk and walk with him. We believe Jesus is our healer who can and will restore us through prayer and worship as we hear, believe, and obey God’s voice and his word. (I Corinthians 12:7-11; James 5:13-16)
12. We value missional lifestyle. The church exists to reach the lost. We are committed to living a daily missional life of sharing the good news with all wherever we may be, especially with those who are unreached and unchurched. (Matthew 28: 18-20; Luke 15:4-6)