Vancouver ChangeCamp 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (PDT)
Vancouver, British Columbia
TICKETS available at the door!
Google Maps shows 151 W Cordova St. as being by Waterfront station. This is a lie.
W2 Storyeum is right across from the new Woodwards complex.
WHAT IS VANCHANGECAMP: A participatory, web-enabled event to imagine and build new ways to collaborate for social change in the digital age.
WHY: Change Camp is a collaborative, participatory and web-enabled event that is meant to explore the following questions:
- How can we help our governments be more open and responsive?
- How do we as citizens organize to get better outcomes ourselves?
WHO: Changemakers! Including but not limited to:
- People making change at the ground level - community workers, non-profits, social enterprise, CED, foundations, activists, advocates, government employees
- Decision-makers and government leaders
- Technologists, developers, communicators, designers, other professions
When & Where
Follow up on Twitter: @vanchangecamp or online at http://vanchangecamp.ca