This 4 day class will give experienced mechanics operational information to
confirm diagnosis, repair, maintenance and system troubleshooting. We will
spend approximately half the time in the hands-on lab and the other half in a
lecture setting. Mechanics will learn how to troubleshoot the rodder pump, hose
reel, boom systems, vacuum systems, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic systems using the Intelliview’s diagnostic screens.
Mechanics will disassemble the rodder pump, fan and transfer cases used in their Vactor units. The technicians will make a repair to the thermoplastic hose and test it. We will demonstrate the proper use of the flow meter and
pressure gauge for water system diagnosis.
● Basic Operation for Repair Confirmation
● Understand Hose Reel, Rodder Pump, Boom and Intelliview Function
● Intelliview for Diagnostic Assistance
● How to Use the Diagnostic Manual
● How to Manually Override Hydraulic and Pneumatic Functions
● Introduction to Electrical/Electronic Troubleshooting, Diagnostics, and Repairs
● Diagnose Rodder Pump Problems and Failures
● Rodder Pump Rebuild
● Diagnose Vacuum-Related Problems
● Blower Inspection and Fan Rebuild
● Hydraulic Component Identification
Who should attend: New and experienced mechanics that need to have a better understanding of the Vactor 2100 Plus repair procedures and recommendations.
Dates Offered: April 11-14, May 16-19, August 8-11, September 12-15, October 10-13, October 24-27