San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Following our successful series of Vaccine World Summits in India, China and Russia, Vaccine World Summit MCC (MENA, CIS and CEE) has arrived in a new location in 2014, and it’s the world’s FIRST and ONLY vaccine industry leaders’ gathering in the region. Participants are expected to meet leading vaccine companies from the Middle East, North Africa, CIS and CEE region.
5 FACTS WHY YOU HAVE TO BE PART OF THE VACCINE WORLD MENA & CIS SUMMIT 2014
1. MSD and Saudi Biopharma Sobol signed a long-term exclusive agreement to establish a manufacturing plant for certain types of vaccines in Aug 2012
2. Pfizer opened a pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) production plant in Istanbul in November 2012
3. Nanolek announced plans to become the first manufacturer of a VLP (virus-like particle)-based flu vaccine in Russia in May 2013
4. Israeli vaccine company SciVac is seeking U.S. approval for a widely used hepatitis B vaccine for global expansion in July 2013
5. GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) has announced plans to produce vaccines in Turkey with local company IDOL in November 2013
When & Where
IMAPAC – creating business conferences with a cause
IMAPAC is a social enterprise that is on an unrelenting mission to strive and make a difference to businesses of today.
IMAPAC’s conferences are where you join other organizations such as governments, NGOs, businesses, academics and other stakeholders who are standing up collectively to make a difference, to attest to the fact that businesses can and do make a positive impact to the world we are living in.