San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
There were great talks and presentations on Designing Your Professional Career, Responsive Design, UX and Branding, and Content Strategy.
- Patrick Sheridan - The Business of UX
- Mark Gerl - The Future of Push UX
- Steve Wendel - Designing Products to Change Behavior
- Carrie Hane Dennison - Content Strategy in the UX Process
Want to talk or present? Here are the rules:
- Submit your talk by Friday, February 15
- Arrive promptly at 6:30 pm
- Keep your presentation between 5-10 minutes
- Send a link to your presentation or talk on Lanyrd (MobileUX Camp DC 2012, UXCamp DC 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your presentation (we'll send you a link)
In the event that we have more presentation requests than time permits, we will pick presentations on a first come, first served basis. We will make an announcement and let everyone know which presentations have been selected.
When & Where
Lazy Smart Consulting
What happens when you mix a passion for awesome UX design, an obsession with creativity, and a wicked sense of humor? Well, us, of course.
Lazy Smart Consulting’s UX Design-focused events are kept intimate and exclusive for the sole purpose of bringing together people who want to learn, have fun, meet new people, interact, and did we mention have fun?
Lazy Smart Consulting produces user-generated conferences that include comprehensive design, planning, and management of barcamps and curated conferences and workshops that inspire, excite, and motivate.