UX STRAT Masterclasses are one-day practical workshops on the topic of User Experience (UX) Strategy. UX STRAT Masterclasses are for team members and executive sponsors who want to learn how to formulate or guide a user experience design strategy, and how to communicate it effectively to their organizations.
Topics covered in this one-day workshop include:
• How To Create a UX Strategy
• Moving from tactical to strategic UX design
• Aligning UX with your company’s business strategy
• Using data to prioritize and plan feature sets in a UX Road Map
• Modeling customer interactive behavior for design success
• Communicating your UX strategy to executives, partners, and your team
The UX STRAT Masterclass series is facilitated by Paul Bryan, organizer of the UX STRAT international conference on UX Strategy. To see what attendees of UX STRAT 2013 had to say about the event, search #uxstrat on Twitter, and scroll to the entries between Sept 9 and 11, 2013.
The Chicago UX STRAT Masterclass is being hosted by Saggezza. The conference center is located on the 11th floor at 200 W. Madison Street, Suite 1150, Chicago, IL 60606.
The Chicago UX STRAT Masterclass will begin promptly at 9 a.m. and will end at 5 p.m. Coffee will be served prior to and during the event. Lunch is included in the price of admission. Parking is not included. Please bring your Eventbrite ticket to the event to validate your registration. Please note: This registration is only valid for the Chicago Masterclass on April 18, 2014; it cannot be transferred to a Masterclass in another city or another date.
REFUNDS and TRANSFERS:
The following rules apply to cancellations and transfers:
• Cancellations must be received in writing: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or US mail: UX STRAT 2013, P.O. Box 481, Athens, GA 30603, U.S.A
• Cancellations received on or before March 18, 2014 will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations received between March 19, 2014 and April 4, 2014 will be refunded at 50%.
• Cancellations received within 24 hours of registering prior to April 4, 2014 will be refunded in full.
• Cancellations received on April 5, 2014 or later will not be eligible for a refund, even if requested within 24 hours of registration.
• No refunds will be given for No Shows
• Transfers: Registrations are not transferable outside of the company who purchased it. Should you wish to transfer your registration to another person within your same company, we require notice of such in writing, a minimum of 48 hours prior to the event.
In the unlikely event that the UX STRAT Masterclass needs to be cancelled because of weather, sickness or other unexpected event, UX STRAT will completely refund the purchase price of tickets. No other liability will be incurred or accepted by UX STRAT in the event of a cancellation.
When & Where
UX STRAT organizes conferences and workshops on the topic of User Experience (UX) Strategy. UX STRAT events bring together UX leaders, strategists, researchers and practitioners to learn about the latest techniques and trends in UX strategy.