Marketplaces: Managing Policy and Partnering with Cities
- Science & Technology
- General Assembly San Francisco, San Francisco CA
Looking for new teammates to help you analyze problems and create effective designs that better engage customers? Come meet the stellar graduates of GA's User Experience Design Immersive course on Wednesday, August 20, 2014 from 6:00pm-8:30pm at Hotel Zetta, 55 5th St, San Francisco.
You'll meet graduates who, having mastered their program, can:
- Apply best practices while analyzing problems and creating effective designs
- Express design ideas through site maps, user flows, and wireframes
- Create and communicate solutions to business problems that meet customer goals
- You can check out what they've built and talk to them about possible full-time or part-time job opportunities.
GA's Hiring Commission= $0.00
Questions? Please email email@example.com
General Assembly is a global network of campuses for individuals seeking opportunity and education in technology, design, and business.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.