Pamela Brawer R.N. from Save-A-Tot saveatotcpr.com
Come join other moms and learn valuable information on keeping your baby safe, prevention and what to do in case of an emergency.
Do you ask yourself some of these questions:
- What happens if my baby falls?
- How do I care for a burn
- How to take a baby's temperature
- What are the signs of illness
- When do we call the Pediatrician vs going to the ER
- Whats the best medicine dropper?
Many other first aid questions will be discussed during this informal lunch.
Where: Kouzan - 685 Amsterdam Ave
Cost: $35 for mom and baby in advance, $40 at the door
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-488-8542
When & Where
Big City Moms
Big City Moms is a program for moms, expectant moms & the whole family. We offer a variety of programs & events including: new mom lunches, expectant dinners, classes, parties, & more. www.bigcitymoms.com