UTARI Symposium on Digital Manufacturing
Friday, September 27, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The University of Texas at Arlington Reseach Institute brings you a symposium on digital manufacturing.
• 9:30-10:00: Arrival and sign-in
• 10:00-10:30: Welcome and opening remarks, Rick Lynch, Director UTARI
• 10:30-11:20: Keynote Speaker: Ed Morris, Director, NAMII & Vice President, NCDMM
• 11:20-12:00: Peter McCallum and Elliott Schulte, Bell Helicopter
• 12:00-2:00: Lunch/Networking/Industry Booths/Student Posters/Lab Tours
• 2:00-2:40: Brian Rosenberger, Lockheed Martin
• 2:40-3:20: Brad Bell, Prof. Architecture, UT Arlington
• 3:20-3:30: Break
• 3:30-4:10: Clint Newell, Sr. Research Manager, Stratasys
• 4:10-4:30: Closing remarks
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
UTARI is located at 7300 Jack Newell BVD S Fort Worth TX 76118
There will be plenty of accessible parking for visitors, and transportation from UTA main campus will be available. In addition to the regularly scheduled service, we will have an additional run in the morning to accomodate those wishing to attend the symposium. See http://www.uta.edu/utari/_downloads/publications/van-service.pdf for more details
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You may contact UTARI events coordinator Erin Hahn at email@example.com or 817.272.5921
When & Where
The University of Texas at Arlington Research Institute
The UT Arlington Research Institute (UTARI) is a research and development unit of The University of Texas at Arlington specializing in applying cutting-edge technologies to real-world engineering problems.