Utah Public Radio and StoryCorps Community Partnership Meeting (Afternoon)
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 at 12:00 PM (MST)
St. George, UTAH
We're pleased to invite you to partner with StoryCorps, one of the largest oral history projects in the U.S.! We travel the country year-round recording the stories, life experiences and conversations of everyday people. Each conversation is recorded on a free CD to share, and is preserved at the American Folk Life Center at the Library of Congress. Selected stories are broadcast every Friday on NPR's Morning Edition. Local stories will also be broadcast on Utah Public Radio.
What people are saying...
- "Wonderful, wish we had more time! The atmosphere was very conducive to talking; we felt very comfortable there."
- "I must say - from the moment we reserved our time, we were treated with great care and professionalism. You do great work! Blessings to all!"
- "This was a memorable experience and treasured time spent with my lifelong friend."
- "The experience touched us both very deeply."
- Freddie and Wilma Sue Wood: "I've been the grandson of the postmaster, the nephew of the postmaster, the son of the postmaster, and the husband of the postmaster."
- Paul Crowley with his barber Anthony Bravo Esparza: "I've never seen you turn anybody away."
- Ricardo Isaias Zavala and Ricardo Javier Zavala: "When he was growing up, he was living in South Texas..."