User Experience Design Immersive Info Session
Wednesday February 12th, 7:00-8:00 pm
Food and Drinks will be served
Are you curious about General Assembly’s upcoming User Experience Design Immersive Course? Whether you're looking to cross-over into a role that requires you to know user experience design, level up in your existing role, or you’re curious about user experience design, join us and figure out if this immersive course is a fit for you.
During the upcoming information session you will:
- Meet the GA team and potential classmates
- Get an overview of the curriculum and course objectives
- Meet the instructor, hear about his/her professional experience
- Hear from UXDi alumni and have the chance to ask them questions about their experience.
- Discover the perks of being a student at GA
About this course:
10 weeks. All day. Every day. Learn the skills of a UX designer and put them to work while building a comprehensive portfolio.
Join the GA team, the instructors and alumni to learn more about the upcoming instance of this course.
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.