USC School of Law Alumni Lowcountry Oyster Roast
Thursday, February 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM (EST)
Dean Wilcox cordially invites you to
the Lowcountry Oyster Roast
Thursday, February 21, 2013
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
205 King Street, Charleston, SC
(inside the ground level parking garage
at the corner of Princess and King streets)
Oysters by Ben Moise
RSVP by February 15, 2013
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Carol Mitchell at (803) 777-3408.
When & Where
USC School of Law Career Services
At the University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services, we are committed to assisting our students and alumni in their career development by offering:
- Individual counseling to identify career options and aid in the search for employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review
- Judicial clerkship application assistance and counseling
- Instructional programs
- Job Postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interviewing consortia
- Mock Interviews
- Collaboration with student organizations on career related initiatives
- Coordination of government honors programs including the Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Resources including resume booklets, interview guides, and federal work study information.
We assist local, regional, and national employers in meeting their employment needs by providing on- and off-campus interview programs, resume collections, job postings, and opportunities to reach out to our students and graduates.