USC Marshall | 2nd Annual Global Supply Chain Excellence Summit
Friday, September 26, 2014 from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM (PDT)
The USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management would
like to cordially invite you to the
2nd Annual Global Supply Chain Excellence Summit
This must-attend event held on USC Campys is an exciting day comprised of:
1. Featured Speakers at the executive level of Fortune 500 firms that will provide high-impact, straight-to-the-point presentations on the most crucial issues facing our profession
2. Breakout Sessions the cover the outlook of emerging markets such as LatinAmerica, ASEAN, India–SubContinent, and Greater China
3. A global industry player showcase in the aerospace & defense, consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical & healthcare, and oil & energy verticals
4. Plenary sessions on data analytics outlook, and a debate on the phenomenon and impact of Big Data in global supply chain
5. Excellence awards in lean, corporate social responsibility, and service to recognize the best practices in the industry
Participants will gain exclusive insight in the current opportunities and impediments in the field of supply chain, as well as the opportunity to learn from, and connect with, the people that keep the world moving. For more information on the Summit, including attendee and press registration, promotional opportunities, and sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at by phone (213)-821-4079 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management
The USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management is a leading center for Global Supply Chain Management, with over 100 companies across the globe working in conjunction with the center to facilitate growth in the industry as well as sustaining a flow of education to meet growing demands for jobs in the industry.
Get more information about USC Marshall Center for Global Supply Chain Management: http://www.uscsupplychain.com/