USC Law Career Services Small Firm Day
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 at 12:40 PM (EDT)
SMALL FIRM DAY
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
School of Law Lobby
Business Casual Attire
Please RSVP above by Thursday, March 28th.
Please join us for a networking lunch with local attorneys who will be available to discuss small firm practice in South Carolina. Of the USC Law graduates working in law firms, the majority choose to join firms with fewer than ten attorneys. We encourage you to attend this event in the Lobby to hear practical advice about working in a small firm.
When & Where
USC School of Law Career Services
At the University of South Carolina School of Law Office of Career Services, we are committed to assisting our students and alumni in their career development by offering:
- Individual counseling to identify career options and aid in the search for employment
- Resume preparation assistance and review
- Judicial clerkship application assistance and counseling
- Instructional programs
- Job Postings
- On- and off-campus interview programs
- Off-campus interviewing consortia
- Mock Interviews
- Collaboration with student organizations on career related initiatives
- Coordination of government honors programs including the Presidential Management Fellows Program
- Resources including resume booklets, interview guides, and federal work study information.
We assist local, regional, and national employers in meeting their employment needs by providing on- and off-campus interview programs, resume collections, job postings, and opportunities to reach out to our students and graduates.