U.S. - Italy Seminar for Research Entrepreneurship & Innovation in Philadelphia - 2012
Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 9:30 AM (EDT)
Philadelphia, United States
Fostering International Entrepreneurship & Innovation
U.S. & Italian Strategies for Turning Research into Business
An Italian Trade Commission Seminar
in collaboration with organizer - Innova Consulting Group, Inc.
& Sbarro Health Research Organization
The Italian Trade Commission invites you to an international training seminar that aims to provide concrete tools and examples to support the commercialization of science research by creating start-ups.
- Target Audience: Science Researchers with the potential or interest in translating their work by creating a spin-off in Philadelphia-area or Italy (or a partnership between the 2 regions). And Industrial actors eager to meet potential new entrepreneurs!
- Discussion topics will cover international research models, funding opportunities in Italy and Philadephia, local support measures and a showcase of successful international case study initiatives.
Tuesday, June 12 – S.H.R.O in collaboration with Temple University's
College of Science & Technology
@ Temple University (Main Campus) Bio Life Sciences Bldg., Conf. Rm. 234
1900 N. 12th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am Registration & Coffee
- 10:00 am - 3:30 pm Speaker Sessions with Lunch Buffet
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm One-to-One Sessions by Appointment
Wednesday, June 13 – S.H.R.O. Offices @ Temple University (Main Campus)
Bio Life Sciences Bldg. Suite 431