Urban Legends - Public Art From Around The World, Exhibition & Auction
Los Angeles, CA
URBAN LEGENDS PUBLIC ART EXHIBITION OPEN GALLERY DAYS
- Thursday, May 10 - 4:00-8:00pm (DTLA Art Walk)
- Tuesday, May 15 - 1:00-4:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 - 1:00-4:30pm
- Saturday, May 19 - 1:00-5:00pm
- Wednesday, *May 23 - 3:00-9:00pm
(From *7-9pm, a special tour will be given by Isabel Rojas-Williams, of MCLA, www.muralconservancy.org, to theEmerging Arts Leaders, Mentor Group)
- CLOSING RECEPTION Thursday, May 24 -8:00-10:00pm
Make a day, and include lunch - Market Restaurants and Catering is open in the lobby of the LA Mart from 8:00am - 3:30pm
Parking is $10 before 5pm in both lots, $5 after 5pm
Metered parking is available, and is free after 6pm.
LA Mart link for directions is here:
From GOOGLE, walking directions to L.A. Mart
From Grand Station/Metro Blue Line exit
1. Head southeast on W Washington Blvd toward S Grand Ave., 0.2 mi
2. Turn right onto S Broadway, 157 ft.
L.A. Mart 1933 South Broadway , 12th Floor,
Los Angeles, CA 90007
This exhibition is sponsored in part by the following: LA Weekly, Amoeba Music, Market Restaurants and Catering, Friends We Love, Fast Company, KCRW, LA Canvas, Jarritos Soda, Neon Green, LA Taco, Visual Art Source, Starbucks, Fusicology, Tribal Gear, LACMA, View From A Loft, KPFK, Akvinta Vodka, Black Lab Ventures, Licor 43, and Original Moonshine.
LA Mart and Design Center; Source LA
1933 S Broadway, 12th Floor Suite #1240
The Estria Foundation, L.A. Art Machine, The Do ArT Foundation