May 8th-10th, Orlando, Florida
Save $50 Off Registration with Special Code! CODE: EVOLUTIONSPECIAL.
STUDENTS: Registration is only $145 with Special CODE: EVOLUTIONSTUDENT
There are still FREE ROOMS FOR THE FIRST 60 STUDENTS TO REGISTER!
Schedule & Speaking Lineup
Looks who's speaking at the Evolution this year! It's going to be a great event.
- Vendor/sponsor room set up Wednesday, May 7th after 2pm
- Vendor/sponsor room set up Thursday, May 8th – 8am to 10am
- Check in starts at 10am
- Vendor/sponsor room open at 10am
Thursday, May 8th
- 12:30-1:00 Welcome- Jon Schwartzbauer
- 1:00-2:00 Dr. Robert Brooks
- 2:00-2:45 Dr. Meg Banitch
- 2:45-3:30 Billy Doherty - Marketing
- 3:30-4:00 Break
- 4:00-4:45 Dr. Scott Baker
- 4:45-5:30 Dr. Jeff Scholten
- 5:30-6:30 Dr. Cliff Fisher
- 6:45-8:00 Doctor's Panel for Students
Friday, May 9th
- 8:00-10:30 Dr. Charlie Ward
- 10:30-11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:00 Drs. Marceca and Mandolesi - MS Research Study
- 12:00-1:30 Lunch Break
- 1:30-2:30 Dr. Julie Mayer Hunt
- 2:30-3:30 Dr. Edwin Cordero
- 3:30-4:00 Break
- 4:00-4:45 Dr. Richard Leverone
- 4:45-5:30 Dr. Christine Theodossis
- 6:00-8:30 Social Event
Saturday, May 10th
- 8:30-9:15 Dr. Kyle Troyer
- 9:15-10:00 Dr. Michael Shreeve
- 10:00-10:30 Break
- 10:30-11:30 Dr. Brian Deal
- 11:30-12:30 Dr. Chris Wolff
- 12:30-2:00 Lunch Break
- 2:00-3:00 Mr Keith Wassung
- 3:00-4:00 Dr. Ray Drury
- 4:00-4:15 Closing Remarks
9939 Universal Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32819 - (888) 697-4099
Reference UPPER CERVICAL HEALTH CENTERS when calling to make reservations or do it by clicking HERE
$139 Per Night
Must reserve room before April 11th. $425 per night after this date.
Rates valid May 6-11, 2014
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the closest airport to Rosen Shingle Creek. MEARS Transportation is available at the airport and we have Star Taxi at our front drive 24/7. Alison Davis with Hello Florida could assist you on setting up transportation
SHARED RIDE SHUTTLE 2014
Mears Motor Shuttle operates a non-exclusive, shared ride van shuttle from each of the terminals. No reservations are necessary as the shuttle departs throughout the day and evening every 30-40 minutes from Level one. Tickets can be purchased at any of the Mears booths conveniently located throughout the airport, in both baggage claim and on level one. The cost is $32.00 round-trip for adults and $24.00 for children ages 4-11.
The cost is $20.00 one-way for adults and $15.00 for children ages 4-11.
Taxis are available from Level one without a reservation for an approximate cost of $32.00 one-way.
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Boulevard
Upper Cervical Health Centers of America