Unlocking Value from Team Captains & Top Fundraisers
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
EVENT 360 UNIVERSITY: Unlocking Value from Team Captains & Top Fundraisers
Designed for peer-to-peer and event fundraisers, event chairs and development staff who want to improve their event fundraising results, this course will teach participants to unlock more value from your event participants, team captains, and top fundraisers.
This course is led by Event 360's Molly Fast and Suzanne Mooney--both having more than 10 years of experience as both an event fundraising practitioner and a consultant.
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
You will leave this training with clear methods and action steps for:
- Recruiting teams more effectively
- Growing your corporate & family team fundraising & engagement
- Migrating more fundraisers to top fundraiser status
- Creating stronger engagement and recognition programs for your top fundraisers
- Conducting live meetings and coaching sessions with your participants most likely to fundraise
The Event 360 University was created to teach nonprofit professionals research-driven and field-tested event fundraising principles and techniques. No other live training program is focused exclusively on increasing the financial impact of event and peer-to-peer fundraising programs.
Over the past 10 years, leading nonprofit organizations have turned to Event 360 for capacity building, professional development, and solutions to their event and peer-to-peer fundraising challenges. These include the Alzheimer's Association, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Susan G. Komen for the Cure, PetSmart Charities, ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, National Wildlife Federation, Special Olympics, the National MS Society, Share Our Strength, and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
GROUP & CLIENT DISCOUNTS
- Please contact Jono Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in bringing multiple people from your organization, or bringing this training to your office.
- If your organization is a current or former Event 360 client, please contact Jono Smith to see if your national office already has a training contract in place with Event 360.
Michigan Plaza (205-225 North Michigan Avenue) soars high above Chicago's picturesque lakeshore. In addition to its enviable location, the building is just a short ride from Chicago's Union Station, while both the Chicago O'Hare International Airport and the Chicago Midway Airport are less than 16 miles away. Also close by are Chicago's world-famous galleries and North Michigan Avenue with its Magnificent Mile of luxury shopping and cuisine.
Summit Executive Centre is downtown Chicago’s only accredited member of the prestigious International Association of Conference Centers. Our standard of quality is recognized by leading businesses and decision makers around the world.
Event 360 has negotiated a special rate of $169/night from May 27 – May 30 at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Please contact their reservations office at 1.312.345.1000 and ask for the “Event 360” rate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration is open to employees and qualified board members of nonprofit organizations.
Sorry, no consultants or agencies.
- Transfers/substitutions will be honored, but no refunds for cancellations after April 1, 2013.
- Event 360 reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a registration in its sole discretion.