Laptops are not required for courses with Bill Jelen. Bill advises, "this is a fairly fast-paced lecture-style course in how to become more efficient in Excel. You will get more out of the course by watching the demonstrations and taking notes than by trying to follow along. If you are working on your own laptop, you will miss something when you look down." Whether you bring a laptop or not, Bill will provide a handout with a link so you can download all of the sample files when you get back to the office on Thursday. Note: If you do bring a laptop, consider an extension cord to reach the nearest outlet.
12 to 1:30 pm Lunch & Registration
1:30 pm to 5 pm - Power Excel with MrExcel
Session Description: You use Excel 40 hours a week, but do you really know how to unleash the power of Excel? In this seminar, you will:
- Learn cool secrets and tricks lurking on the Data menu.
- Learn the ins and outs of Pivot Tables (from the guy who wrote the book on pivot tables!).
- Create slick charts in a single button click.
- Add thousands of subtotals in seconds.
- Dont be tortured by bad data any longer.
- Learn some of the changes made in Excel 2013.
For group discounts, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
IMA Florida Council
Please visit website for more information. www.flcouncil.org