Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
The University of Phoenix Cleveland Campus welcomes all University of Phoenix students and alumni to attend our Fourth Annual Career/Grad Fair at the Beachwood Learning Center on Friday, April 26 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Participants may attend all or a portion of the day's event. University of Phoenix students and alumni are welcome to bring one guest to this event. Professional attire is required for interview consideration for all attendees. Please bring copies of your resume.
Highlights of the Day:
- Network with representatives from local organizations across a variety of industries
- Learn about employment possibilities and job requirements
- Great opportunity to hone interview skills
- Take advantage of assistance to create a polished resume
- Attend a Scholarship Workshop to learn about available financial options for continuing education
- Other professional development seminars/activities scheduled throughout the day
- Meet with Faculty advisors to critique your resume prior to presenting to employers
- Participants may use the Student Resource Center computer stations to make resume adjustments based on suggestions from advisors
- Learn to navigate through our Phoenix Career Services portal
- Free resume printing (limit 3 per student) will be available throughout the day
- Graduates may purchase Graduation items from Herff Jones, our preferred vendor
For more information pertaining to this event, contact Kirk Przybylski at: 216.825.2087 or email Kirk at: email@example.com.