University of Illinois Run Wild for Wildlife
Sunday, April 6, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
Run Wild for Wildlife
Run Wild at Homer Lake and support the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine Wildlife Medical Clinic.
Your choice of two courses:
Long Course: 10 miles (90+% trail)
Short Course: 4 miles (80% trail)
- Early bird registration price of $35 until March 31, 2014. After March 31, 2014, registration will be $45
- On-site registration $45
- Timing and race scoring provided by the Second Wind Running Club
- Our very own resident raptors will serve as course marshals
- All proceeds go to support medical care of injured wildlife at the Wildlife Medical Clinic
- All registrants will receive a water bottle
- Registrants who raise $100 in donations will receive a "swag" bag
- Registrants who raise $200 in donations, will receive a "swag" bag and will have their pick of a day for the Wildlife Medical Clinic Sponsor-A-Day Program
- Top 3 winners of each category will receive a prize
- Download a donation sheet. These will be turned in at the race.
Thank you Sponsors!
When & Where
The University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine
The University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine is generating solutions for a healthier world in the 21st century. Through our professional & graduate degree programs we supply veterinary scientists who work to improve human & animal health