The most successful companies understand that Agile extends beyond the developer discipline. Bring your company leadership to engage in a discussion about how to realize your company's full potential. Anyone who is a stakeholder in product development will benefit from this dynamic discussion and walk away with methods and ideas to put in place right away.
About our Speaker
Esther Derby is an agile thought leader in the areas of management, leadership, collaboration, organizations, and change.
She co-authored the definitive book on team retrospectives, Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great, as well as a book in the Pragmatic Programmer series, Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management. She has also written over 100 articles, and blogs at estherderby.com.
Esther is a dynamic, yet conversational speaker who has given presentations and workshops worldwide. She holds an MA in Organizational Leadership and a certificate in Human System Dynamics, and is currently serving her second term on the Board of Directors for the Agile Alliance.
- Hors d'oeuvres and refreshements served
- Presentation followed by interactive discussions with the audience
Who Should Attend
- Executive Leadership
- Cross-functional Team Leaders
- Agile Development Team Members
When & Where
Centare offers total product strategy, world-class software development, and business agility coaching and training. No matter the offering, we think creatively and collaboratively about:
- Vision – Creating an understanding of the problem being solved and crafting the solution with innovation.
- Delivery – Consistently providing high quality products in an iterative fashion..
- Validation – Ensuring everyone is on the right track resulting in the highest value.