Unified Communications Briefing
Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Technology Briefing Luncheon - Unified Communications and Enterprise Wireless vWLAN
Join us on May 9th at the Jacksonville University Club for a technology briefing on the latest developments in VoIP, Unified Communications and Enterprise Wireless vWLAN technology. During our briefing you’ll receive concise, relevant information on the latest developments, including:
Unified Communications / VoIP:
· Gartner Group research on the outlook for the VoIP / UC market
· Criteria you need to include in your evaluation of VoIP / UC solutions
· Information on the latest trends in six key areas of Unified Communications –
o Voice / Telephony, Conferencing, Messaging, Presence and IM, Mobility / Fixed-Mobile Convergence, Communication Applications
· How to Assess The Business and Financial Impact of Unified Communication Systems
· Third-party verifiable data to look at 12 cost components for the following companies:
o ShoreTel, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel and others
o Capital costs, Network upgrade costs, Operational start-up costs, On-going support costs, Moves, Adds & Changes (MAC), Energy consumption and carbon footprint for UC solutions
vWLAN / Enterprise Wireless:
· Latest developments in Enterprise vWLAN, including trends in BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) security and MDM (Mobile Device Management)
· A look at controller-based vs. ‘controller-less’ solutions / pros and cons
· Technology demonstration of vWLAN Virtualization to show security, scalability and sustainability using VMware-based wireless controller virtualized management
To register more than one attendee, please use a unique email address for each ticket. You will not be added to any email marketing database and your email address will be kept confidential.
For questions, concerns or special requests, please contact Verteks Consulting at 877-VERTEKS, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Learn more about Verteks Consulting - visit our website at: www.verteks.com
When & Where
Verteks Consulting, Inc.
Verteks Consulting provides leading-edge VoIP, Video Conferencing and Virtual Server solutions to business and government clients throughout the U.S. With a focus on Unified Communications and advanced networking solutions that improve efficiency, reduce costs, increase competitiveness, and improve customer service, Verteks helps its business and government clients confront the challenges of today’s dynamic marketplace.
Verteks provides turnkey solutions that include project planning, installation, onsite training and 24x7 support services — including a proactive managed care support system with 24x7x365 monitoring and reporting. For more information, visit http://www.verteks.com, or call toll-free: 877-VERTEKS.