Understanding Sustainability Challenges for mHealth Startups
Wednesday, March 27, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EAT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On 27th March 2013 m:lab East Africa will host Wireless Wednesday meetup on mobile innovavations in Health.
The theme of the event is: Understanding Sustainability Challenges for mHealth Startups.The meetup will be attended by representatives from Health NGOs, Government, Phone manufacturers, mobile operators, entrepreneurs and mobile app developers. The event is sponsored by Samsung Kenya.
- Caroline Ngugi – MedAfrica
- Khalila Salim – E-Merge Consulting
- Erik Van Someren – Zoe-Alexander
- Mbugua Njihia – Gruppo Potente
- Maurice Baraza – Millenium Villages Project
The meetup will take place from 12pm to 2pm. You are invited to contribute to the discussion.
The Meetup is sponsored by Samsung
When & Where
m:lab East Africa
m:lab East Africa is a consortium of four organizations aiming to be a leader in identifying, nurturing and helping to build sustainable enterprises in the knowledge economy. The consortium members and their roles are :-
- eMobilis, Education, training, accredition and certification.
- World Wide Web Foundation – curriculum and content, training and Education
- The University of Nairobi School of Computing and Informatics for rigorous academic research
- iHub for community interaction, development space, events and access to capital and markets