Understanding HAMP TIER 2 Loan Modification Guidelines - Understanding Loan Modifications from A-Z! (ADVANCED LEVEL)
Friday, April 27, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM (PDT)
HAMP Tier 2 Program Just Announced. The new program now covers rental properties, a Principal Reduction Program and much, much more. Borrowers that have been previously denied HAMP on their first mortgage may now qualify under new guidelines.
Friday, April 27, 2012 * 1:00pm - 3:30pm
$35-Early Bird * $45-Pre-registation * $55.00 At the Door Price
Register Online or call 1-800-991-6097 Ext 2
THIS SEMINAR WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
The New HAMP Program - HAMP TIER 2, includes the following changes/enhancements:
- Rental properties will now be covered as long as the property is an actual rental - not a vacant second home.
- Borrowers may now be able to get their new monthly payment reduced as low as 25% of his/her gross monthly income (previously 31% was the lowest).
- Loans that were previously denied due to negative NPV or excessive forbearance. These loans can now be revaluated under the HAMP Tier 2 program guidelines.
- Principal Reductions may now be an option for homeowners homes are is underwater by 15% or more.
- Previously, if a homeowner defaulted on a Trial Period Plan payment, he/she would be no longer eligible to re-apply – however, under HAMP Tier 2, these homeowners may re-appl
ARE YOU A REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL? YOU MUST ATTEND IF YOU WANT TO HELP YOUR HOMEOWNERS! EARN DRE 4-CLOCK HOURS!!! – SPONSOR ID: 4985 ($25 DRE TESTING FEE IS REQUIRED, HOWEVER TESTING IS OPTIONAL)
REGISTRATION A MUST!!! SEATING IS LIMITED!!!
Millions more foreclosures are expected in 2012. Fight for your home! Fight for your community! With the recent changes, even if you applied for a loan modification before and were denied, you may be able to apply again. COME TO FIND OUT!!!
When & Where
Artricia Woods, Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services consists of seasoned professionals that have over 20 years of combined experience working in the real estate & mortgage industry. Our company is based on the belief that our clients’ needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting your needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from referrals.
Affinity Real Estate & Mortgage Services is based in Southern California and specializes in Real Estate Services and Foreclosure Prevention Services, including Loan Modification and Loss Mitigation Services. We also provide a wide variety of real estate and foreclosure prevention training and seminars for both real estate professionals and homeowners.
We recently changed our name (formerly Consumer Modification Services) in an effort to streamline our training products so that they are more "inline" with the Department of Real Estate (DRE) and National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) Safe Act standards. As a result, we are able to extend our course offerings to provide both credited and non-credited seminars!
As a full-service Mortgage Brokerage, we are now able to offer you the following services:
- Loan Modification Services (we are NML/MLO approved)
- Loan Modification Consultations
- Short Sale Assistance
- Purchase & Sale Of Properties
- Assistance With Obtaining Mortgage Loans.
As a result of our developed relationships with mortgage servicers/lenders, we have the unique ability to effectively negotiate the best possible modification for you.
A loan modification is a complex process and a difficult task for most people to handle. Let our team of professionals help you achieve financial freedom today!