Understanding College Funding and the Admissions Process - St. Charles Park District
- Family & Education
- St. Charles Park District, St. Charles IL
**The Wheaton Park District will collect a registration fee at the door - $10 for residents and $13 for non-residents. This fee is payable to the Park District. My College Planning Team does not charge a fee for workshop registration.**
Founding partners, Jack Schacht and Stephanie Kennedy, will be joined by a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Financial Planner and Financial Advisors and Consultants well-versed in college funding strategies and college admissions. Our panel of experts will provide valuable insight and field questions on several topics including, but not limited to:
• Methods that colleges use to determine your Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
• Saving for college
• Creative funding strategies
• Balancing retirement and education funding
• How admissions officers and scholarship committees make decisions
• The importance of writing great essays
"Very helpful! I learned a lot."
"We don't feel so overwhelmed by this process anymore."
"I wish I had known this information before my first child went to college!"
"I've been to other college funding workshops; yours was the most helpful and gave me the most information."
"Thank you for helping us get a handle on this!"
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.