Understanding and Leveraging the Language of Your Customers
Wednesday, May 27, 2015 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MnSearch’s next snippets event will be held on May 27th, 2015 at Spyder Trap in Minneapolis, MN. Come join us to learn more about keyword research and content generation for SEO, PPC, and content professionals!
No digital marketing professional can go a week without thinking about keywords. Keywords form the foundation of fulfilling a need – whether you’re shopping for a new bike, planning a family vacation, or wondering why that rash won’t go away.
Regardless of your channel or focus area, understanding the language of your customer is a required activity, and this event will feature three seasoned veterans from local agencies giving their best tips on the subject, spanning SEO, PPC, and Content.
Our event features three agency pros seasoned in the art of keyword discovery, with the ultimate goal of identifying and focusing on utilizing the language of your customers.
- Tactical tips and best practices for SEO, PPC, and Content Strategy
- The prevalence of themes vs individual keywords
- Understanding and leveraging hidden intent behind keywords
- Keyword use – how much is too much?
- Tools of the trade
- The future of keywords
- Utilizing messaging from broader marketing strategies that resonate with customers
- Discover the what, when and where on the latest keyword trends
- Keyword pulse: utilizing Google trends and keyword planner
- DSAs / search query logs
- Utilize your site (or your competitors’) for keyword generation
- Using your customer for keyword generation, writing ad copy and optimizing landing pages
And much, much more!
Chrissi Reimer, SEO Specialist at Three Deep Marketing
Kelsey Pahl, Sr Analyst, Paid Media at Ovative/group
Jeff Roberts, Inbound Marketing Editor at Collegis Education Event Details
- Date:Wednesday, May 27th, 2015
- Time:6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location:Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included:Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members:$35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission:$35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
Save This Event
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: