Underground in the Garden
Sunday, June 15, 2008 at 7:30 PM (CDT)
Dinner next to the garden. Just in case it rains, we will be dining in the abandoned convent.
Our good friend Urban Djin
will be performing his unique style of country western cowboy blues and
boleros. Urban is known for his unique sound influenced by Los Panchos,
Hank Williams, Blues, and Jazz. And for the awesome mouth trumpet.
Check out oil paintings by Kurt Olsen and an amazing mural on canvas by important Pilsen artist Marcos Raya.
Chef Efrain Cuevas will serve a 5-course seasonal menu.
- Starter of Grape Truffles
- Beef Salad, Grilled Skirt Steak Strips over Butter Lettuce and Wild Watercress, Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- Roasted Asparagus, Corn, and Onion Soup
- Grilled Cobia with Poblano Potatoes, Arugula and Spring Radishes
- Strawberry Rhubarb Tart with homemade vanilla ice cream (featuring Neighborhood-Grown Rhubarb)
- Coffee with a touch of tequila and honey
Artist perfomer to be announced.
Limited Seating. Make your reservations soon. Location and map will be disclosed to guests with reservations 48 hours before dinner time.