Congratulations on your admission to Roosevelt University! Admitted Chicago Campus undergraduate students and their family and friends are invited to Admitted Student Day on Saturday, April 21 from 9:30 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Chicago Campus.
During Admitted Student Day, you can:
- Talk with staff and current students about classes and majors
- Tour the new Vertical Campus
- Visit with financial aid and student accounts counselors about costs and tuition payment options
- Complete important tasks such as your admission deposit, financial aid application and housing contract
- Meet your future classmates!
Join us and take the next step toward becoming at Roosevelt student!
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
Schedule a tour at roosevelt.edu/visit
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Select Saturdays at the Chicago Campus only
Other times are available by appointment