Undergraduate Admitted Student Day - Chicago Campus
Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM (CST)
Chicago, United States
Congratulations on your admission to Roosevelt University! Admitted Chicago Campus undergraduate students and their family and friends are invited to Admitted Student Day on Saturday, March 9th from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. at the Chicago Campus.
During Admitted Student Day, you will be able to:
- Talk with staff and current students about classes and majors.
- Tour the new Vertical Campus.
- Learn about and discuss tuition and fees, payment plans, and Financial Aid application (FAFSA).
- Complete important tasks such as submitting an admission deposit and completing a financial aid application and housing contract.
- Meet your future classmates!
- Have fun exploring your new life as a Rooseveltian!
Join us and take the next step toward becoming at Roosevelt student!
When & Where
Roosevelt University Office of Admission
Schedule a tour at roosevelt.edu/visit
877-APPLY RU or 877-277-5978
425 S. Wabash Ave.
Chicago, IL 60605
1400 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. (Chicago Campus only)
Other times are available by appointment