UNDER OUR SKIN is a 20 time award winning documentary that exposes the controversy surrounding Lyme disease; undoubtedly the most controversial epidemic of our time. Each year thousands go undiagnosed and misdiagnosed. This film brings into focus a haunting picture of the health care system and a medical establishment all too willing to put profits ahead of patients.
Following the movie there will be a Q&A session moderated by Julia Wagner Chairperson, LymeActionPA; and Dr Ann Corson LLMD, an ILADS member since 2003 who is a true leader in the fight on Lyme and has studied under Dr Burrascano.
Individual tickets are $10. Sponsor levels are available and appreciated:
· Diamond $2,500 - 15 tickets + inside cover ad
· Platinum $1,000 - 10 tickets + full page program ad
· Gold $500 – 5 tickets + ½ page program ad
· Bronze $250 - 3 tickets + ¼ page program ad
· Friend $100 – 2 tickets + business card size program ad
· Donations of any amount are appreciated and easy to make
Deadline for program advertisement is currently June 5th
We are a 100% volunteer organization. All money raised goes towards:
- Grant money for individuals who can’t afford diagnostic testing or treatment
- Funding research for Lyme & related tick borne diseases
- Community outreach & education
- Funding local, state, and national Lyme non-profit organizations, e.g. ILADS, LymeActionPA, LDASEPA.
Note: If not sold out, tickets can be purchased at the door.