San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
After the conference sessions are over, join the Marketing Communications SIG for an evening of wine and good times. For only $5 in advance and $7 at the Summer AMA Conference, enjoy (4) 2oz pours of the featured California wines, light appetizers and good music. In an effort to engage non-SIG members, the first 10 non-members can RSVP for free.
Featuring these 4 California wines:
RODNEY STRONG SAUVIGNON BLANC - NORTHERN SONOMA This wine is light, crisp, and highly aromatic with flavors of ripe pear, melon, and hints of citrus with a smooth long finish ROBERT
MONDAVI CHARDONNAY - NAPA VALLEY Influence from French oak barrels add a hint of vanilla custard and contribute to a smooth texture with aromas of pear and a hint of nutmeg WILD HORSE
MERLOT - PASO ROBLES Aromas of cinnamon, and red cherry, followed with a smooth, provocative entry that leaves your mouth watering for the flavors that come of subtle oak
7 DEADLY ZINFANDEL - LODI A sinful blend of seven of Lodi’s best old vine zin vineyards. Signature Lodi style old vine zin showing dark berry, pepper, and a myriad of spices
For More information, contact us at email@example.com!
When & Where
Marketing Communications SIG (of AMA)
Mission of the Marketing Communications Sig is:
- To facilitate the fostering of academic and pedagogical research within the realm of marketing communications;
- To encourage innovations in intellectual development within the field;
- To establish opportunities for academic and professional discourse about research and work;
- To help develop connections within and between the academic community and the professional community in the field of marketing communications; and
- To recognize and celebrate impactful contributions to marketing communications. ￼ ￼
Our vision is to be known as the gateway to expertise within the field of marketing communications providing the highest level of engaging and intellectual opportunities that appeal to both academics and professionals.