Registration is from 7:30 - 8:00 a.m. | Continental Breakfast for Attendees
When it comes to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), 2016 has brought continued requirements and challenges for employers. This event will touch on the final regulations and clarification of IRS 4980H rules, HHS issued rules regarding nondiscrimination requirements, changes in ACA employer reporting for 2016, HIPAA audits and offering employee benefits in a Post-ACA environment.
Please join us this fall to learn more.
- Recent Regulatory Developments Impacting Employer Plans:
- New HHS discrimination requirements
- Preparing for IRS §4980H reconciliation
- Changes to ACA employer reporting for 2016
- Other recent changes
- HIPAA Privacy and Security - HHS has begun their second round of HIPAA audits. We will discuss how the audit process works and what employers need to do to be in compliance.
- Offering Employee Benefits in a Post-ACA Environment
Return to website: http://www.thehortongroup.com/Uncertainty-Ahead-aca-sb-2016
Save This Event
When & Where
The Horton Group
The Horton Group is an insurance, employee benefits and risk advisory firm. We specialize in helping clients turn costs and risk into competitive advantage, and growing the business for tomorrow. Our business is about helping you achieve a higher level of performance. The Horton Group has the people, insight and innovation to get ahead of trends, and offer new ideas on critical challenges.