ULA: ACA! Aha! The Affordable Care Act and Your Library
Wednesday, November 20, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (MST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also known as ObamaCare? Get an in-depth look at how the ACA impacts Utah in 2014 and beyond. Topics discussed:
- How does ACA affect families and jobs in my community?
- How do people sign up or see if they qualify?
- How will Utah’s insurance marketplace work?
- What national resources are available for libraries to help?
- What can Eccles Health Sciences Library offer to help with ACA?
- What are Utah libraries already doing?
Audience: All Utah library workers especially Library Directors and staff working with college students, customers, and those seeking low cost health insurance in Utah
Presenters: Jason Stevenson, Utah Health Policy Project; Erica Lake, Eccles Health Sciences Library; Kathryn Pudlock, Weber County Library; Susan Hamada, Salt Lake County Library System
Sponsors: ULA; USL; Eccles HSL; NNLM, MidContinental Region; UALC
Series: ULA Lunch Hour Librarianship
To join the meeting: http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/usltraining/
If you have never attended an Adobe Connect meeting before, set up your computer: http://stateofutah.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Jessica Whetman, Utah State Library Training Coordinator
801-715-6762; 800-662-9150 x 56776
Utah State Library Division
250 N 1950 W Suite A
Salt Lake City UT 84116